Welcome to Comstock Resources

Comstock Resources has acquired Covey Park Energy .                       

 Oildex Login    

    View both JIBS   and Revenue


Comstock owners please call (972)-668-8886 or email ownerrelations@comstockresources.com

Covey Park owners please call (855) 973-1611  or email  ownerrelations@coveypark.com

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Direct deposit                                            
Address change
Change of ownership
Completing a Division Order
Revenue check issue dates
Lost or stolen checks


All other questions and correspondence can be directed to the Division Order Department. See address, fax number and email below.

Comstock Resources, Inc.
Attn: Division Order Department
5300 Town and Country Blvd Ste 500
Frisco, TX 75034
972.668.8882 Fax


Direct deposit

Q: Can I have my revenue check direct deposited to my bank account?  

A: No. Comstock does not offer direct deposit at this time.


Address change

Q: How can I change my mailing address?

A: Please send address change requests to the address or fax number above.  

The change request MUST include your owner number, name, old address, new address, last 4 digits of your social security/tax identification number and signature of the account holder. If the account with Comstock is a joint account, both account holders must sign the form.

Change of Address Form


Change of ownership

Q: What happens when an interest owner passes away?

A: Please see link below for instructions on testate (with a Will) and intestate (without a Will) transfers as well as a blank Affidavit of Death and Heirship form. Mail or fax recorded documentation to the address or fax number above.

Instructions for Change of Ownership after Death

Death and Heirship Affidavit form


Completing a Division Order

Q: I have received a Division Order. How do I complete it?

A: After verifying your name, address and interest are shown correctly on the form; execute the 'Original' Division Order in the presence of two witnesses who will also sign the Division Order. Keep the 'Copy' for your records. Return the Original Division Order and a completed W-9 to the address or fax number above.

See below for additional instructions and W-9 form.

Division Order Instructions

W-9 form


Revenue check issue dates

Q: When will my revenue check be mailed?

A: Revenue checks are issued on the last business day of every month when suspense totals $50 or more.


Lost or stolen checks

Q: What should I do if I did not receive a check that was issued to me? 

A: If you have not received your check and it has been 10 business days from the issue date of the check, please contact our accounting department at 972.668.8808 to issue a stop payment and void of the original check.  The voided funds will be included on your revenue check the following month.

5300 Town and Country Blvd.
Suite 500
Frisco, Texas 75034
(972) 668-8800